- Intrastat quick Guide 2022 (PDF)
- Intrastat quick Guide 2023 (PDF)
- Intrastat Guide 2022 (PDF)
- Intrastat Guide 2023 (PDF)
- Conversion factors for net mass estimation 2021 [Excel datoteka] (MS Excel format)
The Intrastat report (Intrastat Form) is submitted to the Intrastat system exclusively by electronic data exchange via the web application CIWS - Croatian Intrastat Web Service. The deadline for submitting Intrastat Forms is the fifteenth of the calendar month following the end of the reference month.
To access and use the CIWS web application, users (PSIs or agents) have to be registered in e-Customs. Users can register for the use of e-customs services at the following link:
The Intrastat form (IF) is an electronical form in XML format. The XML format of the Intrastat form can be generated from:
- An excel file of Intrastat form
- Excel Intrastat form 2022 (ZIP file for download)
- Excel Intrastat form 2023 (ZIP file for download)
- Instructions for completing the Intrastat form (PDF)
- CIWS online Intrastat Form
- CIWS-Croatian Intrastat Web Servis
- Users Guide for online fill in and submitting Intrastat Form (PDF)
- User applications
XML IF generated from user applications without implemented functionality for submitting IF can be submitted with CIWS web application.
All user applications for generating Intrastat reports must contain defined field structure and format of the Intrastat Form and formal field controls. XML format of the Intrastat Form must be generated in line with the default .xml schema.
In case of any problems with filling in or submitting Intrastat reports business entities can contact Intrastat Helpdesk.
tel. (+385 42) 234 255
Business hours: Mon-Fri 7:30 - 15:30